Michelle Segar’s Keynotes and Sustainable Behavior Change™ Trainings
For more than 23 years, Michelle has delivered passionate and engaging keynotes, trainings and consulting to:
Dr. Michelle Segar, Ph.D., MPH, MS, offers a fresh, research-based and thought-provoking view of how to motivate consumers, employees and patients to stick with behavior change — helping organizations cultivate the decisions that underlie sustainable behavior change, well- being, fitness and health. Simply put…: stop promoting “health for health’s sake” and start rebranding healthy behavior, associating it with the emotional rewards and personal well-being people thrive on.
The latest science of motivation, decision-making and sustainable behavior are the foundation for Dr. Segar’s novel insights on “rebranding” exercise and other healthy behaviors and “fueling what matters most.” Her presentations are sciece-based graphic stories that engage, deliver “ah ha’s” on professional and personal levels, and offer specific steps audience members can take as soon as they leave. Her presentations and consulting help professionals and organizations:
- learn the hidden but crucial reasons why people’s good intentions fail to drive healthy behaviors for the long-term
- feel inspired and empowered by the content they learned
- leave with new insights and concrete, actionable steps they can immediately take to create sustainable motivation and behavior change in their own professional roles and personal lives
Want to learn more about how to bring Dr. Segar and her compelling ideas to your event? No sweat!
<b>Topics for Organizations and Professionals</b>
- From Health Care to Self-Care™: A New Paradigm to Improve Behavioral Sustainability and Adherence Among Patients and Communities
- Rebranding Health as Well-Being™: A better “hook” to motivate sustainable behavior among employees
- The Right Whys™: How cultivating sustainable behavior among employees harnessing the right framework can concurrently foster thriving organizations
<b>Topics for Consumers and Employees</b>
- No Sweat: A Revolutionary New Approach to Staying Motivated to Exercise
- Thriving through Self-Care: How to create a joyful mind and happy body